Partners and Friends
Through the collective strength and combined resources of Partners and Friends, the Alliance believes it is possible to attain optimal oral health through prevention and treatment for millions of disadvantaged individuals and families across the United States within the next decade.
Join the growing list of corporations, philanthropies, associations, and individuals that support the Alliance. You will help build a stronger foundation for optimal oral health across the nation and position your organization as a leader with grassroots and national influence on oral health.
Alliance Partners are national, state, and local organizations from all sectors, including dental organizations, corporations, associations, faith-based groups, and like- minded individuals.
Partners share a belief that improved oral health is a national priority and are committed to collaboration as a way to achieve optimal oral health. Alliance Partners bring unique assets to the work of the Alliance.
• Promote and support the core principles, values, and working norms of the Alliance
• Assign a staff member as a main point of contact
• Publicize Alliance initiatives and opportunities to their networks
• Activate networks on relevant projects
• Contribute to the Alliance’s online catalogue of oral health projects and initiatives
• Participate in Alliance surveys and evaluations
• Attend periodic colloquia, networking meetings, webinars and technical assistance calls
• Receive the Alliance’s periodic e-newsletter
• Be listed on Alliance website and in the Alliance’s Annual Report
The Alliance is supported through financial and in-kind contributions from Partners and Friends. Major sponsors include the DentaQuest Foundation.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn how you and your organization can partner with the Alliance and support its work.